Visit the new Home of Travel Adventure

Search Hotels and Guest Houses

Search Travel Guide

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Food Travel: My Oriental Food Cravings!

When I am very hungry, the first thing that would come to my mind is devour oriental foods! ^____^

Yeah, I love everything about oriental cuisine from Chicken Teriyaki to Maki to Gyoza to Siomai. It satisfies my cravings and hunger. I love the way oriental meals are prepared, the taste is just right, there's always excitement in every bite!

So here, presenting my food walk to two oriental restaurants!

TOKYO TOKYO, Skyranch, Tagaytay

I've come to visit Tagaytay last weekend with my friend, Rowie Tagaan, and by the time we arrive at Skyranch our hunger pangs strike. We've only one clear purpose to spend lunch, to look for an oriental restaurant hehe! Tokyo Tokyo naturally became a certain choice. 

Though my favorite meal at Tokyo Tokyo is Honey Chicken Teriyaki, I opted to choose other meal to explore other varieties. I settled with Salmon Donburi and Rowie shared her California Maki order with me. Comparing Donburi and Chicken Teriyaki, the latter is still the tastier and yummier!

 California Maki! Php 45.00 I am a certified maki addict haha!
Salmon Donburi meal!Php 99.00

SUPERBOWL OF CHINA, SM Mall of Asia

Oh I adored this chinese restaurant. Their meals are insanely delectable! Most foods in the menu of Superbowl of China are buffet-like sets which are very ideal when dining as a large group. But if you want an individual/single order, you have an option to choose the supersolo meals which are equally gratifying and bulky.

The sets of meals I tried at Superbowl so far are Super bowl Lemon Chicken and Braised Beef Brisket, sooooo fantastically scrumptious! The price per order of each of these meals is not really horrifying haha! It is very affordable, don't worry.

 Superbowl of China! Fulfilling...
 Braised Beef Brisket Supersolo Php 129.00
Tender meaty savoury beef soaked in heavy oriental sauce with vegetables
Super bowl Lemon Chicken Supersolo Php 112.00
Very tasty chicken fillet (tenderly fried) with thick lemon syrup dip

And due to my passion towards oriental cuisine, I felt I already looked very Chinese haha! And I love it, I love Chinese and Korean people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter

Total Pageviews